Sri Sri Tattva Prakesha Gold Shampoo is formulated with a unique blend of Ayurvedic herbs. SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES, this one-of-a-kind herbal solution nourishes hair from the roots and adds gloss. To acquire soft, silky, and lustrous hair, use Sri Sri Tattva Prakesha Gold Shampoo.
Key Benefits & Ingredients:
· Saptala (Acacia Concinna) since ancient times, Saptala natural soap has been used to cleanse the scalp, strengthen the hair from the roots, relieve scaling, and reduce irritation, dryness, greasiness, and scaling of the scalp.
· Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) nourishes the roots and promotes hair development by strengthening the roots, which helps to avoid dandruff.
· Kumari (Aloe Barbadensis) Anti-hair loss, split ends, hair thickening, hair strengthening, anti-dandruff, hair growth, grey prevention, healthy scalp.
· Bhringaraj (Eclipta Alba) to darken hair and promote development. It nourishes the scalp and hair follicles, allowing the hair follicles to regenerate new hair strands.
· Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) helps to prevent lice and dandruff.
· Bibhitaka (Terminalia Belerica) helps to keep hair manageable by removing excess sebum from the scalp, leaving it dry and dandruff-free. It also possesses hair growth promoting properties, resulting in thick and healthy hair.
· Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis) promotes hair development while also preventing hair loss and premature greying.
· Kaidaraya (Murraya Koenigii) is high in beta-carotene and protein, two nutrients that help prevent hair loss and thinning.
· Zandu (Tagetes Erecta) is a hair loss preventative.
How to Use:
· Apply to a moist scalp and hair.
· Work up a lather with your hands and then rinse completely.
Net Weight: 200ml